Tickets can only be purchased at the lower station of Dajti Ekspres. Please be aware that during busy periods, particularly in the winter when the snow arrives, customers may need to queue to use the cableway.
The cable car operates, weather permitting, six days per week with Tuesday being the off day. The seasonal opening times are as follows:
Summer Season (1st May – 31st October)
The cable car will open at 09:00 and will close at 21:00
Winter Season (1st November – 30th April)
The cable car will open at 09:00 and will close at 19:00
*Note: If Tuesday coincides with a festive day; the cable car will be open.
Terms and Conditions
- Bicycle transportation on the Cable car is free.
- The sale of Cable car tickets via third parties is not permitted
- Cable car tickets must be purchased at the Lower station
- Tickets are only valid on the day they are purchased
- If guests wish to return the following day they must specify this to the ticket office
- Dajti Tower Hotel guests can use the Cable car free of charge by providing a valid booking confirmation on request
- Promotional prices will be shared on the Dajti Ekspres website and on our social media channels for the relevant period.
- For frequent visitors on the Dajti Ekspres cableway we offer a promotional price in the form of a Cable Card.
- To benefit from the student rate, students must hold a valid European youth card
- When purchasing children’s tickets & travelling with children under 6 proof of ID may be required
*Please note that customers bringing their dog’s must ensure they are well kept and do not cause damage or leave waste in the Dajti Ekspres cabins. Dajti Ekspres reserves the right to deny entry for domestic pets for hygiene purposes. Please be considerate to other visitors and clean up after your companion.