Tickets & Opening Times
Tickets can only be purchased at the lower station of Dajti Ekspres. Please be aware that during busy periods (particularly in the winter when the snow arrives & during national holidays) customers may need to queue to use the cableway. To avoid queues it is best to arrive between 09:00 – 11:00.
We offer a variety of tickets including one way, return and combination tickets which include the cost of an activity (such as Mini Golf or Adventure Park). Purchasing a combination ticket at the lower station results in a discounted price on the chosen activity. Below you will find a list of our ticket prices & a table of our opening times.
The cable car operates (weather permitting) six days per week with Tuesday being the day off, in the event that the cable car will be closed we will always inform the public via our social media channels (Facebook @DajtiEkspres and Instagram @DajtiEkspres).
Note: If Tuesday coincides with a festive day, the cable car will be open.
|Facility||Monday - Friday||Saturday - Sunday|
Terms and Conditions
- Bicycle transportation is not allowed on the Cable car.
- The sale of Cable car tickets via third parties is not permitted
- Cable car tickets must be purchased at the Lower station
- Tickets are only valid on the day they are purchased
- If guests wish to return the following day they must specify this to the ticket office
- Promotional prices will be shared on the Dajti Ekspres website and on our social media channels for the relevant period.
- For frequent visitors on the Dajti Ekspres cableway we offer a promotional price in the form of a Cable Card.
- When purchasing children’s tickets & traveling with children up to 3 years old proof of ID may be required