Tickets & Opening Times
Tickets can only be purchased at the lower station of Dajti Ekspres. Please be aware that during busy periods (particularly in the winter when the snow arrives & during national holidays) customers may need to queue to use the cableway. To avoid queues it is best to arrive between 09:00 – 11:00.
We offer a variety of tickets including one way, return and combination tickets which include the cost of an activity (such as Mini Golf or Adventure Park). Purchasing a combination ticket at the lower station results in a discounted price on the chosen activity. Below you will find a list of our ticket prices & a table of our opening times.
The cable car operates (weather permitting) six days per week with Tuesday being the day off . In the event that the cable car will be closed we will always inform the public via our social media channels (Facebook @DajtiEkspres and Instagram @DajtiEkspres).
Note: If Tuesday coincides with a festive day; the cable car will be open.
|Activity||Days Open||Time Open|
|Cable Car||Monday - Sunday||09:00-18:00|
|Mini Golf||Monday - Sunday||09:30 - 17:30|
|Ballkoni Dajtit||Monday - Sunday||09:30-18:00|
Terms and Conditions
- Bicycle transportation on the Cable car is 8€.
- The sale of Cable car tickets via third parties is not permitted
- Cable car tickets must be purchased at the Lower station
- Tickets are only valid on the day they are purchased
- If guests wish to return the following day they must specify this to the ticket office
- Dajti Tower Hotel guests can use the Cable car free of charge by providing a valid booking confirmation on request
- Promotional prices will be shared on the Dajti Ekspres website and on our social media channels for the relevant period.
- For frequent visitors on the Dajti Ekspres cableway we offer a promotional price in the form of a Cable Card.
- When purchasing children’s tickets & travelling with children under 6 proof of ID may be required